99 Designs is one of the world’s largest online graphic marketplaces for logo designs for all types of company promotion products. They are not the cheapest, but you will get plenty of designs to choose from. DesignHill has pricing plans that start at $49 and can provide great logo designs. Design Crowd provides customers with plenty of designs at a good price and 48 Hours Logo is strictly for logo designs for those that just need a logo starting at a low price.
Covered in this report
Is the largest online graphic marketplace in the world.
All packages come with a 100% money-back guarantee and full copyright ownership of the final design.
Best for: Customers with a larger budget that need a professional logo for their business.
Customers can also work with one designer on a 1-to-1 basis.
Offers the most pricing plans to choose from.
Best for: Customers that need a new logo at a good price.
Design Crowd has an extensive list of prices for each type of design.
Can also design 3-D covers for all of your needs.
Best for: Customers that would like a real breakdown of logo design prices for each category.
48 Hours Logo designs start as low as $29.
They are strictly a logo design company.
Best for: Those that would like just a logo designed at a low price.
99 Designs began in 2008, and they claim to be the largest online graphic marketplace in the world. That claim is probably true since they work with freelance logo designers from around the world. Their network of freelance logo designers consists of more than one million talented designers.
How 99 Designs Works
Getting a new logo designed for your company is easy at 99 Designs. Customers that need a new logo designed can follow these simple steps:
- Build a design brief: Tell 99 Designs about your business and what exactly you need designed. The more details you can give, the better the designs will be.
- Pick a design package: Picking the right design package for your needs is easy.
- Launch your contest: They will share your design contest with their community of logo designers of more than 1.2 million professional designers from all over the world.
- Receive dozens of designs: From around the world and around the clock, designers will submit designs for you. Customers can log into their account and see each design and then let them know which ones you like.
- Give feedback: Customers can use ratings, feedback and comments to help designers shape the logo design to your needs. The more detailed your feedback is, the easier it is for designers to bring your logo designs to life.
- Pick your favorite: After 7 days, you will be able to choose the winner of your design contest. The winning designer will get the prize money and customers will get the full design copyrights.
- Download the design: At this stage, you can download your design and put it to use for your company and needs.
- Meet a designer: if you already have met a designer you love, you can continue to work with that logo designer.
99 Designs Categories
99 Designs can create logos and designs for all of your needs in the following main categories:
- Logo and Identity
- Web and App Design including WordPress theme designs and social media pages
- Business and Advertising
- Clothing and Merchandise
- Art and Illustration
- Packaging and Labels
- Books and Magazine covers
- Other Designs
99 Designs Pricing
99 Designs has four packages with the following prices and features:
- Bronze: A creative design on a budget for $299. Customers will get 30 designs from good designers.
- Silver is the best value for the money at a cost of $499. You can expect 60 designers from better designers.
- Gold: Expect 90 designs from expert designers at a cost of $799.
- Platinum: You will work only with exceptional designers and get 60 premium designs at a cost of $1,299.
All packages come with a 100% money-back guarantee and full copyright ownership of the final design. All packages include the prize for your designer and all fees and commissions.
99 Designs Coupons
DesignHill started in 2014 with just 4 developers and 2 designers in New Delhi, India. Today they have offices in India and in Delaware, United States. They can design a wonderful logo for your company.
How DesignHill Works
Customers have two choices to get a logo designed. Their design contests allow customers to post a contest that will allow you to crowd source multiple designs from many designers. Customers can also work with one designer on a 1-to-1 basis.
The steps for their design contest are as follows:
- Fill out a design brief and post your project.
- Dozens of designers will then compete for your business.
- Customers can then pick their favorite logo design and customers get complete ownership and the ability to download high quality files.
DesignHill Logo Categories
DesignHill can design many products for your business including:
- Brand and Identity: Logo and business card design, Envelope design, social media pack and letterhead designs.
- Business Advertising: Brochure design, newsletters, powerpoint design, leaflet design and car, truck and van designs.
- Clothing and Apparel: Bag and tote designs, stickers, hats and caps and t-shirts.
- Illustration and Art: Character and mascot designs and tattoo designs.
- Product Designs: Book covers, CD covers, calendars and magazines.
- Website and Apps: App icons and button designs, blogs, Facebook designs, social media, website design, landing page design and more.
DesignHill offers the following plans and prices:
- Basic: For $49, customers can expect 10 entries from good designers.
- Fast Track: At a cost of $99, you will receive 20 entries from good designers.
- Normal: The best value at a cost of $199, and customers will receive 40 entries from better designers.
- Executive: Attract the best designers and expect 60 entries from 30 different designers for a price of $299.
- Premium: For $499, customers can expect to work with exceptional designers and get 100 entries from 50 designers.
Other than the Basic plan, all plans come with a money back guarantee.
Design Crowd is an online marketplace that provides logo, website and graphic designs. Customers will have access to 550,000 designers from around the world with a process that is called crowdsourcing.
How Design Crowd Works
Design Crowd is also easy to use with the following steps:
- Post a brief describing your project and needs.
- Receive 100 or more designs from designers around the world.
- Feedback and revise allows you to get feedback and to message the artists directly.
- Choose the best design and download. Customers will receive full copyright of the design files.
Design Crowd Categories
Design Crowd can create logos and designs for all types of products including:
- Corporate Identity
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
Their sub-categories include shirts, mugs, letterheads, WordPress design, web page design, blog design, 3-D cover designs and much more.
Design Crowd Pricing
Design Crowd has a rather extensive list of prices for each type of design. Customers can start out with a budget at $150 and get great designs. Their prices range from a base price of $130 for business card designs to $1,040 for 3+ web pages.
Design Crowd Coupons
48 Hours Logo
48 Hours Logo is a fast and easy way to get a brand new logo for your company brand. Starting in 2010, 48 Hours Logo with a handful of designers, they now attract designers from all over the world and have helped more than 15,000 businesses brand their company with a new logo.
How 48 Hours Logo Works
48 Hours Logo is simple and easy to use following the following simple steps:
- Post a design brief
- Receive 20+ logo design concepts
- Choose the best
48 Hours Logo Designs
48 Hours Logo is strictly a logo design company that can get your company a new logo easily. Their logos categories include:
- And more
48 Hours Logo Pricing
48 Hours Logo only states that you can start a logo contest at $29. Otherwise, they show no pricing plans. They do not mention any type of guarantee. They include an extensive FAQ including how to join their team of logo designers.
48 Hours Logo Coupons